Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(02-27-2018, 07:34 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  is your RRE profile exactly Roman Wozniak ?

Same thing happened to me (lucky me one race was not so good... the other one I DNFed)

Big Grin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH Those tildes.... lol.... got to modify RRE profile...
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Yesterday evening I couldn't join the 1992 DTM race, tried couple times but I always got connection refused message after joined. Of course I own the content, and I've already participated two WTCC 2017 races without any issue.
Any tips?
in the app only the event images are displayed but not the pictures of the cars or other stuff what should I do?
Quote:Note 2: If you wish that the SRS App detects your content, mark the checkbox bellow Your Raceroom Username "RRE content detection". Loading time of the app may be affected by the amount of content you own. If for some reason no cars are shown to you on the select car page, go back and press register again or deactivate content detection.
(02-26-2018, 07:29 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  You can choose it if you own it just like the skin.
If you disable content detection ir shows all content.
I do own it and all the skins, but was refused access, I'll try again soon
Did it gave a error number? It is important for us.
hello, 2 time I can not enter the server error code 20103
thanks!
@simracingsystem Hello, i try to join a race, and i have this problem.
I dont pickup the car to join the race.

https://gyazo.com/a9951750abbb062b907249e3041bddef
have you disabled content detection?
(02-28-2018, 04:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  have you disabled content detection?
No