Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
humm, after watching the results, it seems it was on your side, but like in everything we can't ever be 100% sure.

(02-25-2018, 12:14 AM)Rui Paiva Wrote:  Well, i enter the server, in  practise, then it went to the qualify. Even seen any cars in the track, despite seen green and yellow flags. Only me time was showing. Then 4 minutes left to end qualify i had a connection lost and thats it for my first race in raceroom .
I rarely have connection lost in RR . Was only me ?
(02-25-2018, 01:10 AM)Gaston Alegre Stotzer Wrote:  Awesome!

(Blues music - Blues tempo)
I guess... on the next Sector3 Studios sale... I'll need to get all the content I don't own right now... I said! that I don't own right now

Smile

No, I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up a bit, I can't hear you...  ohhhh, content. Dontcha love the sound of the sax on that Blues Brothers music? I said! The Blues Brothers! Y'know, 106 miles to Chicago.... Shy yeah, yeah, that's right! Cool
Where do you get the down load

I am clicking on the RaceRoom link, but nothing is downloading
as said on first line of first post,
Quote:1 - Extract the attached zip file ...

You find the attachment on th ebottom of the first post.
OK a dumb question but I am trying to set up the Race Room app and the launcher is asking for my username and password - I assume my SRS username.
I looked in my User CP to find my SRS username but its not listed anywhere. Is my user name just my name?
(02-25-2018, 12:10 AM)Joshua Homan Wrote:  I tried to join the GTR3 race and was unable to join as the session was changing. I tried to join through the browser but couldn't due to not having the password so I then tried to go back through the SRS app, When I click Join now I get a Javascript error popup, RaceRoom starts to load, then crashes.

Hello all,

I have the same problem, tried to join the sesion but got the same alert, then the game start but nothing happend.

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey guys,
I think a found the problem, I was able to race in the Audi TT cup Championship, all I do was to delete any command on "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS" over steam game properties, hope it help others.
Sorry for my bad english.
(02-25-2018, 05:53 AM)Martin Warmington Wrote:  OK a dumb question but I am trying to set up the Race Room app and the launcher is asking for my username and password - I assume my SRS username.
I looked in my User CP to find my SRS username but its not listed anywhere. Is my user name just my name?
It's your name. So Martin Warmington
Most of the time i only get an empty window when i try to register for a race. After dozens of tries it works, but it's annoying so far. Is this because i often have just one livery for a car? RR-content detection is on.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9cdyirtwne7g8...w.jpg?dl=0
(02-24-2018, 11:34 PM)Almor R Sousa Wrote:  It was. You can't buy it no more. But in public servers i still race it never had any problems.

The RUF GTR3 is no longer on sale, but depending on a server is either allowed or not for people that owned it before the cut of date.