Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mazda 787b 1-hour Daily series (Starting November 16th 2020)
After three wins (not a lot, but with 6 races, 7 counting a retirement at Le Mans for two big crashes (spun on the last fast corner and, the funnier crash ever, going off the track on turn 4, crashing into a tree. I'm still laughing for this), i'd say that i'm satisfied about this championship. They were my first wins on 1h euro races!
I found the car really hard to drive on the limit for almost every single lap during the race, even with big setup changes, like those said by Austin.
The only track where i suffered a lot was Le Mans. I found the high nose "trick" only after my final race, on Sunday. It was harder than the Nordschleife!
Laugh at me, but if you stayed away from the kerbs, and you drove at 90% of your skill, you could get a good result. My result was a win, with no incs, and an immense pressure from behind.
I'd love to drive again this car online, i loved (almost) every single second of it

Congrats to Simon the championship win, in both Euro and Asia series!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mazda 787b 1-hour Daily series (Starting November 16th 2020) - by Matteo Venuti - 12-27-2020, 06:06 AM