Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Random" Disconnects During Races
Quote:Michael PierceIn theory, if i was to turn uPnP off i wouldnt be able to connect to the servers right?  I never have any dc's and dont have uPnP turned off as far as i know.   uPnP is enabled on my router, so i dunno if there anything in game i need to check.  Are you using wireless or wired connection? Id recommend you try with a wired connection as wireless is literally shit.  Lost of people think its this amazing tech but it properly sucks.  Use a cable if you can, if you cant, try get home plugs (theyre wall adapters you can use in power lines to transmit network through power cables). They have them here, i hope they do them in other countries too

Thats Not exactly right, i tried a few Times with upnp turned Off. You are able to Connect to servers and can race..but i experienced some Minor but steady lags from opppnents in close combat, even tested it with my buddy 1on1... and in my opinion theres a clear difference to See if your Network is just closed for portforwarding.
In your Case the question is how Many Ports are Open or will be Opened during a Normal evening . Depends a lot on the Number of persons and devices in your House or appartment .. the Problem isnt the upnp or the Forwarding itself .. the Problem is the Number of forwards in your Network and the Intervall theyre beeing Broadcasted through out your Network (think of it as a box with all upnp settings and information for every Device active in your network inside) 
If you use your Router alone , 1 Person.. a Smartphone Tablet maybe ps4 and your Pc , with a Normal Internet Connection you shouldn t have These Problems i Think 

I use 2 x1GB/LAN Cable (fused) with my PC and i have a Complete separate Network just for Gaming.. 
Its Not right that wlan sucks , it just sucks if you Think of Plug and Play... my 5Ghz TriBandWlan comes up with a Speed of 3600Mbit with a similar Receiver..  for example my ps4 pro have a WLan Speed with 2400Mbit thats is more than 2times the Cable Speed (more is Not possible with normal LAN Cable... )
And the Quality of the Connections is flawless with any of my Devices (the Router is in the Gaming Room... MAX 2yards away)
So i would Not say that Wlan sucks These Days if you can use it right!!

Quote:Regarding the logs,  I dunno if the admins here would share that with you, it might contain info on other people that you should have. That said, maybe if you provided some info of the date / time of your last crash, maybe they could provide you information on that[/i].

Thats some Good Idea was Thinking of that also ? i will make Notes if it happens again .. but for me ..  for Now... Problem solved! The last 3 Days I did like 20 races no disconnections or at least none i Cant explain .. the servers are rly rly sensitive and depending in witch country they are and you are of course its lesss or more sensitive ..
And if you are Not alone and like me in a House with 4 ppl and on Weekends like 6-8.. and about 20 Devices active all day... things get difficult ?

BUT
 Fingers Crossed i Think its solved
I will Report in detail After the weekend !!
But for sure the HOPP/LIFETIME Thing is a huge Gamechanger....
(Atm settings:150 mins 6 hops )

See you on the Track

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Random" Disconnects During Races - by Dennis Brembor - 07-29-2017, 06:27 PM