Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might have accidentally booked wrong race - help!
Hi guys and gals,
I'm a newbie and wanted to race in one of the less powerful races to start namely the Fiat Tipo at Donington.  On the SRS website for today this race is apparently available at 10.00am, 13.00pm, 16.00pm, 18.00pm.  I wanted to enter the 16.00pm or 18,00pm races.  I have installed both the Assetto Corsa content manager and also the SRS app and neither of those is listing the 13.00, 16.00 or 18.00 races for me to book?

I did click on the 10.00am session thinking maybe it would enable me to book the later races in the same car and chose my car - now I am worried I might have accidentally booked to race at 10am.  I don't want to do that until I have done some offline practice with the car and track and practiced pitstop use etc.  
The 10am race still has a green register button next to it - does this mean I haven't actually booked it?  Can I cancel that booking if I have made it and how do I access the later timed races to book them?
Sorry for the elementary questions!
Jonathan

Messages In This Thread
Might have accidentally booked wrong race - help! - by Jonathan Gorse - 04-24-2020, 07:12 AM