Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Raceroom Series starting February 10th!
Raceroom is a lot of fun and is a game that has really developed in a good direction. "Ranked Server" is already well attended in beta. And Sector3 advertises a lot about the innovations. In Assetto Corsa I am just starting to drive online or am still training.
If the races were as well attended as in AC or in the "Ranked Server" it would be a dream. SRS is a fantastic platform with everything that goes with it, a forum, a great moderation and dedicated enthusiasts ... so sad that apparently many have forgotten what is offered here.
Then I still drive my 20 minute races ... if need be, hoping that someone will take part every now and then.
Thank you SRS team for this great opportunity to have good online races with RaceRoom ... or to have driven?

One more question:
Would it be theoretically possible to advertise for SRS or is there something that the developers and publishers object to?
A complete embedding like in AC wouldn't be possible right? What is R3's position on SRS?
Is there something like an opinion?

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Raceroom Series starting February 10th! - by Phillip Klimpel - 02-13-2020, 09:59 PM