Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Radical SR3 it’s broken and that’s not funny!
I just had a race in Spa with the Radical SR3, first guy was literally flying and so I studied his onboard. Basically he (and the other ones who are usually fast in split 1) never shifts gear. Apart from the race start they only use 6th gear, and then they shift to 5th gear for the Bus-Stop chicane and for the first corner.
I then tried this myself and suddenly went 1.5 sec faster than my previous best. 
It’s been like this all races, not only Spa.
I’m sure this is not intentional, and that that’s a problem related to the car. This “trick” is not supposed to make you faster, there’s no skill involved in this at all.
I just want to say to SRS admins that it’s not fun to race like this, at least for those (like me) who found out about this glitch just 3 days before the championship is over. This was also a fixed setup championship and nobody should have had a “technical” advantage to other drivers. I hope i never see Radical SR3 ever again in a championship unless it gets fixed, and it’s sad because i the car is really fun to drive while racing the correct way!

Messages In This Thread
Radical SR3 it’s broken and that’s not funny! - by Luca Corso - 01-24-2020, 08:46 PM