Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONFIG PEDALS THURSMASTER T3PA
I have my brake gamma set at 2.40 and I have the conical mod installed. I have also spent more than a lot of time using the pedals to get used to their quirks.

No matter what you do to the pedals you will never be able to overcome their fundamental flaw, which is that every time you press the brake pedal a little harder than before, you are resetting the pedals end of travel point. So in order to get the same braking pressure you need to press a little harder to reach the new endpoint of the pedals travel. Think of a situation where there might be a pileup in T1 in front of you (never happens in SRS right lol) well if you panic brake and smash that pedal to the floor, you might end up being surprised when you get to the next braking point and your brakes don't stop like they used to, you'll need to increase your braking pressure to match that first panic stops endpoint. That can be hard to adjust to when in the middle of a race and your in traffic.

Probably did a terrible job of explaining that but the bottom line is that I would never advise anyone to buy these pedals.

If you're looking to improve your laptimes I would suggest always setting your tires psi correctly. This is more important than the temperature of the tires. Look for tunes on the Setup Market app. Watch replays of the fast guys going fast, and use their lines and braking points etc.

Messages In This Thread
CONFIG PEDALS THURSMASTER T3PA - by Tolo Ribas - 01-09-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: CONFIG PEDALS THURSMASTER T3PA - by Jason Jones - 01-13-2020, 03:41 PM