Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's an acceptable average incident number?
(02-12-2020, 09:22 AM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  After reading  your description about how SRS works, probably I had  more expectations in SRS than I would have. I thought it was an organized racing system with championships more than “organized public server”. I consider your point of view, it’s ok, but your description simplifies a lot the work behind this complex rating system and it doesn’t justice it.

I could add in that it also serves as a way to compete for Championships with a point system, allows a really user friendly method of exchanging car liveries, has a pretty cool forum community, and a great number of other things. But none of THOSE things are relevant to the discussion of "What's an acceptable average incident number?"

The point I was trying to make is that there is no number that really makes a difference in the grand scheme. Try not to get into incidents, and report drivers that are asshats, and you'll enjoy your time here. Fret too much about it, and it'll just make you angry.

(02-12-2020, 07:44 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  unsportsmanlike conduct and  wreckers are unacceptable in all splits, not just the first one.

There is a tool called protest form, use it!

This. And just to give a shout out... I've submitted two protests in the last 7 days. Reviews and penalties dished out between 1 and 3 days! This turn around time is simply wonderful and further incentivizes me to report bad conduct whenever I see it, and not just when it directly impacts me during a race. Props to you (and any helpers you might have) for the quick work.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's an acceptable average incident number? - by Russell Sobie - 02-13-2020, 12:11 AM