Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Split Assignment.
Hey everyone! I was wondering how splits work for all the different Racing Series and what qualifies drivers to be in them. 

My first ever race on SRS I was put into first split and had the best race with the TT Cup series in my short-ish (so far) AC experience. People were respectful, quick and decisive when battling and I finished like 6th out of 24 or something with only a minor paint-trade with another driver and it was awesome. But ever since then I have been put into the second server and it's almost always a bit of a mess. I have gotten tapped from the back, sideswept from the side when I have conceded most of the road to the passing driver, and very recently I even had someone turn hard left into the apex where I am and taking us out both (I had the inside line way before we got into the corner btw).I still gave him back the place cause I felt guilty for some reason but on second thought I shouldn't have... :// Worst thing is that I've lost the podium and even the chance for race wins with all those incidents.

Edit: I'm not at all saying I'm an amazing driver or anything, I'm not that deluded but at least I'm not dangerous. ://

My first thought is that splits get decided on Rating. I have around 270 Rating and I think a 1.4 Incident Avg but I only have 8 races under my belt so far. Any useful info will be greatly appreciated!

(P.S: Not to say everyone on the second server is bad, there some awesome people on there, but still, there are a lot of selfish wanna-be hotlappers too. Just sayin'  Heart )

Messages In This Thread
Question about Split Assignment. - by Nick Catsoudas - 08-02-2019, 07:06 PM