Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Participating in specific series
[quote pid='27081' dateline='1558366564']
First of all, to avoid any confusion, I'm not the "official" part of SRS, so this is only my opinion. I'm just a regular user, like anybody else Big Grin

With that being said, I've reread the regulations, and I didn't see it written anywhere either. Maybe it was changed, or maybe I made a mistake and saw it in some post and remembered it wrongly.

If I were you, I wouldn't delete anything, unless the admin explicitly orders you to do so. You're not cheating or doing any harm, so I don't see the problem with it. Keep doing what you've been doing and if the big guy says you should delete one, delete.
[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying Igor :Smile If there's no explicit rule I guess I'll wait a bit :Smile

I definitely am NOT trying to cheat or do any harm, just want to do more races without damaging the points scored on my competitive account. If that's not cool then I'll just decide: do a competitve season or just do one where I race a lot.

But I also don't want to anyone to feel that I may take away a fast lap from them or act careless because I'm on my "fun" account and I risk more (I definitely do not!). Or I could get 2 accounts into the top 10. I could understand that someone may feel that I've taken their spot.

I'll behave ... it 't's cool, so much the better. If it's not, then I understand.

Thanks for the feedback Smile

Cheers

Chris

Messages In This Thread
Participating in specific series - by Caleb Avent - 05-17-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Participating in specific series - by Chris Herrmann - 05-20-2019, 05:28 PM