Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Participating in specific series
(05-20-2019, 01:45 PM)Chris Herrmann Wrote:  
(05-20-2019, 12:48 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  Even though having two accounts is strictly against the rules, I wouldn't ban you or make you delete one of them.  IMO, having two accounts is forbidden to prevent people evading bans, and you're not doing it. Especially since you don't have anything to gain from it, except to participate in more races. You can't transfer wins from one to the other and gain advantage in the championship. You still have to commit to the main one, and have to make at least one of your 5 attempts count (or all five if you're fighting for the very top). Only thing that would change is you wouldn't participate in as many races as now, and I'm guessing (hoping) that the admin doesn't want that.

Ops, I guess I didn't read the rules with enough attention. I'm not here to break any of them. When I get home tonight I'll delete my second account and apologise to anyone who may feel that I was trying to get away with something I shouldn't. I'll just race for fun - it's not like I was going to win a championship in any case Smile

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers

Chris
First of all, to avoid any confusion, I'm not the "official" part of SRS, so this is only my opinion. I'm just a regular user, like anybody else Big Grin

With that being said, I've reread the regulations, and I didn't see it written anywhere either. Maybe it was changed, or maybe I made a mistake and saw it in some post and remembered it wrongly.

If I were you, I wouldn't delete anything, unless the admin explicitly orders you to do so. You're not cheating or doing any harm, so I don't see the problem with it. Keep doing what you've been doing and if the big guy says you should delete one, delete.

Messages In This Thread
Participating in specific series - by Caleb Avent - 05-17-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Participating in specific series - by Igor Relja - 05-20-2019, 03:36 PM