Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Do you like it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I like it
83.33%
25 83.33%
No, I don't like it.
16.67%
5 16.67%
I don't care
0%
0 0%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Mystery Racing Championship
Wink 
Hello everyone!

I've been competing this weekend in a couple of races in this community, my first races. First of all, many thanks to all of you, you are fantastic rivals, I hope that the community continues like this and continues to grow.

Secondly I would like to propose something. It's about making a championship for those of us who can't spend so many hours practicing. Carlos Docampo's idea appeals to me, but I think limiting yourself to just one car can be boring. That's why I propose this kind of "mysterious races".

It would be a championship made up of races in which the car and the circuit will not be known until we enter the game, then we will have 40 or 30 minutes to practice, 10 minutes of classification and 20 minutes for the race. In this way we will be on an equal footing with those of us who don't spend as much time on the simulator as others who do.

What do you think?

Thank you very much, greetings.

PS: I translate the message of Carlos Docampo's thopic with the translator deepl in case anyone is interested, I really like the idea:

It would be nice to have a rookie car that was in every championship.

There are many drivers who, because we have little time or less skill, take longer to control the car and, when we start to do so, disappear for at least six weeks.
I think it would be good to learn because knowing the car reduces the chances of incidents that are the "big problem" and the experience becomes more satisfying. Any driver could stop running in that class at any time.

You can use any of the most used: Mazda, Ford, Seat, BMW M3, ... and there would be nothing to change because the championships would remain six weeks only that a class would always repeat.

Greetings

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Messages In This Thread
Add Mystery Racing Championship - by Javier Castro - 05-13-2019, 03:35 PM