Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official RSR Formula 3 Championship!
(02-18-2017, 11:22 PM)Paul Hirigoyen Wrote:  I  agree with Jaap. I've just recently joined SRS (just before the start of this championship), and I'm having a blast.
(I barely touched another sim for the past few weeks , even iRacing)
Of course, there were some messy starts for us in the midfield on the first weeks (  usual Spa  Tongue ), 
but now, races are quite fun (sure, there are still some incidents, but, at least, races keep enjoyable from my not so fast point of view Rolleyes  ).

And kudos to the RSR team for the wonderful Dallara  Heart (a great job, a very good mod, if not the best out there on Assetto).

As for the track download, there are links in the forum ("Current Series Download") if i'm not mistaken.
But I'd like to know which layout we'll race on from tomorrow (the final week !)

Ah yes, thanks. It's here: http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=581

Note to self: do not hit concrete blocks whilst doing donuts after the race. Costs incident points Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official RSR Formula 3 Championship! - by Jaap Wagenvoort - 02-19-2017, 11:40 PM