Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX
I am a really Green racer on SRS..  I spend hours in the cars practicing and still spin out into a wall on T2.   I have only been hit 2x from the rear and only seen 1 pileup.  which from what I have seen online is pretty rare.  Maybe it has to do with the times youre racing?  I know if you see me in there I will sit in the grass until everyone passes me to even begin to try to go again.

Speaking of that.  When i practice and warmup offline i can run a horrid, yet clean lap.  For example Donnington my best time has been a 1:45.4.  Like I said, not fast, but it was a clean lap.  I can repeat that several times, hitting the apex's, running the lines.   Once I go online however I can't hit an apex to save my life.  With my loaded tune I instanly will spin on turn in and smash a wall...  Then the cursing kicks in, I get yelled at by twitch, then i get no viewers lol...  Is the track Surface different?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX - by Andy Stewaart - 05-03-2019, 05:07 AM