Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX
(04-24-2019, 12:33 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I didn't really see any passes at 1:03... do you mean after that at around 1:07? That's just the red car not understanding what a racing line is. Big Grin Luckily black car (you, I assume) was able to make the turn and leave space on the outside.
Yeah, the whole thing sort of started 1:03 when he probably overshot his braking point and the apex by about a mile, I got alongside him at 1:07 and actually completed the pass around 1:13 in the next turn.

Thank you for your opinion, I did not feel these were divebombs either, though I felt I got along the first car (0:30) rather late, yes, before him turning in but that was also because he turned in pretty late. With the other guy, I was far behind him at the proper braking point and the proper turn in point, so someone could call it a divebomb... But it was taking advantage of the other racer missing the turn in, and obviously I wouldn't have gone for it if took the corner as he should.
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX - by Pawel Kusmierek - 04-24-2019, 12:54 AM