Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX
(04-22-2019, 08:14 PM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  dude... you DO understand that sometimes ppl make mistakes right? Everyone screams and shouts for clean racing, but I can barely remember the last clean race I've seen in real life. If people dare to make mistakes when their health is on the line, obviously ppl will also make mistakes in a game. Yet here it seems people don't know how fast to report when an incident occurs. One might even say they report incidents faster than that they race.

Just get over yourselves. If you see any proof of disrespectful behaviour, then reporting is the right thing to do. But other than that, start accepting that incidents belong in racing

I'm not sure who you are responding to here as you didn't quote anyone. But that said, I think you are confusing "clean" with "incident free" here, I think. Obviously people make mistakes. Real life races are by and large "clean" (as in, there aren't jackasses divebombing, showing up to a race having never driven the track before and/or the car being driven, punting and not allowing the punted to get back on the road before passing him up, etc.) even though incidents do occur from time to time. "Unclean" stuff happens in online gaming specifically because of what you mention: our health is not in danger.

And all of those things should be reported. If I do any of that stuff I expect to get reported. But I don't*, and unshockingly, I don't get reported.

*And when I do cause an incident due to a mistake, I give the spot back in the race and typically PM the person or persons I tagged with an apology afterwards.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX - by Russell Sobie - 04-23-2019, 01:49 PM