Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX
(04-09-2019, 03:37 PM)Tanguy Queguineur Wrote:  This happened to me today as I was leading and lapping the first backmarker: https://streamable.com/r0cm6 Big Grin
I didn't protest him, I think it's just how the car is, very easy to lose it. Only a few aliens will feel 100% comfortable in it.
If people want slow, clean and boring racing there's always the daily Abarth serie.

I'm not saying i want slow or boring racing. Which is why the abarth series does not interest me, but is it too much to expect clean racing? It's a gentleman's sport and i would hope people act like gentleman, but in this series it's basically as bad if not worse than a public lobby. I'll try again tonight and god i hope it was just a bad night. The incident in your video is part of my issue. They weren't able to control the car safely, they were over driving which is absolutely bound to cause incidents. If you can't control your car safely at the pace your trying to achieve, lower your lap time expectations until you can do that time safely and consistently

Messages In This Thread