Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best racing days/times?
Just filled out the form. I am new to SRS, but I think without building up a complete racing community it will be difficult to move more and more users to SRS.
Most online drivers are already organized in some sort/form of community with own Forums, own TeamSpeak, own Servers, own implementations of track/laptimes/bestlap recordings. I have already seen AutoDownloaders for necessary content.

SRS is somewhat like a combined Minorating+SpeedWise-system in Terms of Assetto Corsa (this is what I am playing). MinoRating is widely distributed because it is just a tool which will be installed on the AC Server and is used by the Server admins to Keep away wreckers - there is nothing to do on the client side - so everyone can use it without registration or need to install anything. SpeedWise can be installed on the Server only, too and keeps track/records your races - but only if you race on a SpeedWise enabled server. SpeedWise is very nice, but development is very silent and every user required registration to access their records, so I left for a better solution.

To get more people here You should start building an online racing community at SRS to help spread the word. If there's content needed for racing it should be possible to get it installed using a one-time-setup-run-daily Auto installer. But it would be much better if Kunos would deliver a solution within the game. I don't want to know how many have bought AC, drove some laps alone on a track with different cars, did not do any single online race or had a bad experience the first three races and are leaving - forever.

To be honest - this is my third try to get nice and fair online racing with AC. If this does not help, I will be trying iRacing.

Messages In This Thread
Best racing days/times? - by Jur Verlouw - 11-29-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Best racing days/times? - by simracingsystem - 11-29-2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Best racing days/times? - by Eduardo Azcona - 12-01-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Best racing days/times? - by Henrique Alves - 12-01-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Best racing days/times? - by Eduardo Azcona - 12-02-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Best racing days/times? - by Matthias Petz - 12-06-2016, 10:52 AM