Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 Series min. rating
(11-09-2018, 11:46 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  If you want to complain about a situation fill the protest form.

Already did.

I don't want to blame someone in this post (that's why i don't show names, in protest i did).

That not every one is on top ist normal, i don't expect it, but the gap between first and last in quali or race should be a little bit closer.

It's a general problem in my opinion, that there are too many people think "ah yeah let's race GT3, i got did some races in several classes before, no problem GT3 is nice, i want do race" but they don't know how to behave on a race track.
They don't know racing lines, their cars (advantages and disadvantages), blue flags, mirrors and so on.

I don't expect, that every one opens a door for the car behind to get passed, it should be not easy to pass for sure, but if someone is clearly faster than you, than you might give a little bit of respect and don't brake test him or pull in front of his car while overtanking.
Best example was pushing me into the pit wall down la source in spa, when i already was next to him.

For sure it's racing, yes, but there always should be a bit of respect to avoid accidents and incidents. I'm also not immune of having an accident, doing a mistake etc. but i always try to do as less incidents as possible, because ruining someones race feels really uncomfortable. It's not always manageable to do no contact, but most times it is. It's a difference of 3 cars wide and maybe having a slightly contact and a optimistic divebomb from P10+ to P3 or sth like this. 1 hour race is mostly not decided in first corner.. well it is when you get kicked out there....

I did many or most of my races on the nordschleife, 20h, 4h, 2h 1h and so on and i had many nice but hard battles without car or wall contact, even down to last chicane "Hohenrain" with 280 kph 2 cars next to each other but in the end someone has to give room, that's respect - on the nordschleife is no room for error.

It feels like most are on an ego trip and don't care about incidents.

If it stays like this maybe i will avoid races here - better use public servers then :Big Grin

I just want to have nice, hard races with fights and a little bit of strategy but they should be especially fair and with focus on don't give someone incidents.
www.youtube.com/user/TobiX09
http://tobix09.blogspot.com/

Messages In This Thread
GT3 Series min. rating - by Tobias Puell - 11-09-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: GT3 Series min. rating - by simracingsystem - 11-09-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: GT3 Series min. rating - by Tobias Puell - 11-10-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: GT3 Series min. rating - by Samu Moilanen - 11-09-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: GT3 Series min. rating - by Russell Sobie - 11-10-2018, 03:43 AM
RE: GT3 Series min. rating - by James Blint - 11-10-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: GT3 Series min. rating - by Michael Martin - 11-10-2018, 06:54 PM