Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS - Do you mind if i create an AC practice server?
Question 
Hey, 
So, i tend to spend a lot of time practising offline as im never confident enough  to enter the race without a good few laps under my belt.  It gets pretty boring on my own so i want to create an online practice server.  I have a dedicated server in France that i can use, ive tested and can run an AC dedicated server fine on there.

With your permission i'd like to put the server name as something like:

"Practice Server - UNOFFICIAL SimRacingSystem" (similar to how you name your servers, but clearly saying its unofficial)

I'll be keeping the server up to date with the current series in progress, , starting out with the MX-5 cup (ie, currently running Mugello, then ill switch to the correct track and settings as you do).  Depending on server load, i might create a second server running one of the GT series too.

Would this be ok with you?  I didn't want to create something like this (especially putting SimRacingSystem in the title even if unofficial is clearly shown) without asking first.

Regards,
Michael
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing

Messages In This Thread
SRS - Do you mind if i create an AC practice server? - by Michael Pierce - 09-02-2016, 09:30 AM