Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions on SRS 1-hour races and pitstops
Question 
Hello drivers. I have completed 130 races on SRS, although all of them have been 20-minute races and I still consider myself a novice. I'm looking to get into the hour-long Audi TT RS races in the new 6-week series starting next week. I understand that these races have a mandatory pitstop and they have accelerated fuel usage (170%). May I ask you all some questions so I don't embarrass myself my first time out? Apologies if the answers seem completely obvious to you.
  1. Does the Audi TT RS have the push-to-pass feature that I need to map to a wheel button, or is that just in the TT Cup?
  2. Do you replace your tires during the pitstop?
  3. When do the majority of drivers take their pitstop (on average)? 20 minutes into the race? 30? 40? 50?
  4. Does anybody do a pitstop more than once (besides if they're severely wrecked or they made a miscalculation on fuel)? Is a 1-stop strategy the most ideal?
  5. What determines how long you have to stay in the pit? How much fuel/repairs/tires? How do I know when the pit services are completed and I can exit my pit stop?
  6. Is there anything you were unaware of before your first hour-long race that you wish you had been told?
Thank you to my fellow SRS drivers for offering your advice.

[Image: vpxgQrb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Questions on SRS 1-hour races and pitstops - by David Weber - 09-08-2018, 02:55 PM