Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next level implementations for SRS
Yet another stupid post from you.
just because you got lucky before, doesn't mean it would last forever.

(08-15-2018, 02:25 PM)Almor R Sousa Wrote:  
(08-15-2018, 12:34 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Decency?
You can consider yourself lucky with a 1 month ban. If you ever write anything stupid again you're out for good.

(08-14-2018, 03:32 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  AT some point, SRS admin needs to take it to themselves and have the decency to announce what will happen and what will not.

-Classes is no longer needed since SRS is already using the current rating system as a limit if they want to allow you or not to race in particular series' with rating limits. It all comes down to having many of those series.
-PING... even iRacing don't have a ping limit, instead, it kicks you out once your connection gets too slow to respond, or way too much packet loss. AFAIK, it can kick you out even on 50 ping while others can race with 250 ping just fine. It can be a CPU issue, slow system, drivers, others software running, etc... PING is the easiest thing to attack, but honestly... this is a rabbit hole and PING IS NOT THE CULPRIT! Yes here we go again, SRS admin really needs to speak up about this.

I can't reply on some other things, but the spamming... You can do that and I will not disagree... but serious sim racers will look for places they can race cleanly and happily, at least that's how I found iRacing and SRS. Inviting some random walkers doesn't mean instant population boost without drawbacks. More trolls is also a part of the equation.

lol what just happened, why would you ban him ?  No wonder no one uses this forum ...

Messages In This Thread