Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear ending incidents.
Hello, I just came out of two races where my incident average was completely screwed over by people following way too close. Both of the races for me were ruined by this because of people tailgating me and tapping my bumper causing me to spin causing me to drop to places a lot lower than my qualifying position. My incidents went through the roof as well with 9 on the first and 16 on the second bringing my pretty clean 2.1 incident average to a 5.1 even though nearly all of the incidents weren't my fault in any shape or form. 

I would think since this happens so often with people tailing wayyyyyyy too close to others (about 75% of the crashes I see) I would think it would be at least helpful to the people that are victims of this shouldn't be penalized for having someone rear-end them.  Maybe an adjustment to the system to where it won't penalize the person if they are hit from behind by another player and only penalize the person that hit them. I would think this would be fair to the drivers that have to deal with this so it can be a little less frustrating when stuff like that does occur. Or people can just back off a little and give some room. 

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Rear ending incidents. - by Zach Thomas - 08-11-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: Rear ending incidents. - by Jason Jones - 08-11-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Rear ending incidents. - by Pawel Kusmierek - 08-11-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Rear ending incidents. - by Michal Janak - 08-11-2018, 04:19 PM
RE: Rear ending incidents. - by Eduardo Sa - 08-19-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Rear ending incidents. - by Simon Meisinger - 08-21-2018, 10:41 AM