Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abarth series, brake bias
(07-11-2018, 12:55 PM)Tanguy Queguineur Wrote:  I'm curious now, what brake bias are you using?
Sorry, cant give away classified information ? It’s a jungle out there you know ?
But what is perfect for me, might not be good for you, it depends on the style of driving.
I trailbrake a lot with the Abarth, and then bias makes a big difference. 3/10 of a second slower, and I will miss the pole, and on Magione it is very difficult to overtake, at least in the front of the race.
The best thing to do is to try every setting from 75 to 68, and then use the one that makes you go fastest. 75 i default, and that might be the one for you, it depends on your driving style. The lower the bias, the more difficult the car is to handle while braking, but it can give an advantage.
Erik

(07-11-2018, 12:55 PM)Tanguy Queguineur Wrote:  I'm curious now, what brake bias are you using?
Sorry, cant give away classified information ? It’s a jungle out there you know ?
But what is perfect for me, might not be good for you, it depends on the style of driving.
I trailbrake a lot with the Abarth, and then bias makes a big difference. 3/10 of a second slower, and I will miss the pole, and on Magione it is very difficult to overtake, at least in the front of the race.
The best thing to do is to try every setting from 75 to 68, and then use the one that makes you go fastest. 75 i default, and that might be the one for you, it depends on your driving style. The lower the bias, the more difficult the car is to handle while braking, but it can give an advantage.
Erik

Messages In This Thread
Abarth series, brake bias - by Erik Hanoy - 07-10-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: Abarth series, brake bias - by John Gordon - 07-10-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Abarth series, brake bias - by Erik Hanoy - 07-11-2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Abarth series, brake bias - by Erik Hanoy - 07-15-2018, 06:25 AM