Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Flag on last lap? What to do?!
I completely agree with Russell and Will
(06-18-2018, 02:35 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  A few more detailed rules about blue flags wouldn't hurt, but I don't agree having some auto kick feature would be a good match for SRS, as I stated above. I also don't agree that "your race is over anyway" if you happen to get lapped... not everyone here is only sticking around because they think they have a shot at a podium every race. Some of us just like racing in general, you know.

(06-18-2018, 09:34 AM)Will Dawson Wrote:  I agree that an auto kick system wouldn't be good for SRS because it's not designed just for the hardcore sim racers.

I do think there could be a page containing racing rules and guidelines that pop up after you make an account. Sure some people would ignore it but at least then you've given them a chance to learn... As the saying goes "You can lead a horse to water but you can;t make it drink."

I race because I love to race, as someone who gets lapped often, but not every time, I allow a blue flag through and last race it even cost me a spot as another racer slipped past also.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blue Flag on last lap? What to do?! - by Gordon Jacobson - 06-21-2018, 01:14 PM