Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's convinced by R3E now who wasn't before ?
(04-04-2018, 09:09 PM)Marc Fölling Wrote:  No you didn't lost it.

But it's cheaper than iracing. With the vrp credits you get complete game for about 65€ that's a normal price for a game today.

I don't own it, but srs gt3 is only on weekends for ac and I maybe will give it a try.

Currently I'm not sure if the races are full in srs at European time evening. Can you tell me your experience with srs and rre?

This is my experience with Raceroom on SRS.
GT3 races are 100% PACKED on raceroom. Practically anytime you will have at least 1 full server, european peak time 3/4 servers are guaranteed on GT3. Races also tend to be mostly clean (on the top server at least), even at Bathurst this week. 
DTM 92 races are also always awesome and tight, but be prepared to mess up your incident count, lots of contact.
WTCC and TT cup are cool and kinda popular but i dont really race them so can't comment, races i did were normal.
F4 is awesome but not very popular, generally 1 full server at peak hours.

EDIT: also want to add that on weekends if you don't register in advance sometimes the 4 servers may be full even 15 mins before the race.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's convinced by R3E now who wasn't before ? - by Almor R Sousa - 04-04-2018, 10:21 PM