Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server connection problems
Getting kicked out of a AC or RRE server has nothing to do with this weeks traffic.

The recent increase of users and background work does affect the website, meaning that people may not get the join button, register or get an error while navigating through website. Result delays will continue for a short period as there is some background work going on.

Once you are on a AC or RRE server, the website could even be down.

Keep in mind that AC is very sensitive and at the slightest variation on your connection , you may not even notice it, it kicks you out.
I have a 100MB connection at my house and had lots of problems in December and it was only sorted out after several complains to my ISP. Failures were sometimes not noticeable while watching streams or other activities but AC would simply disconnect.

Also AC and RRE have independent servers.

So, could the servers cause the disconnects? Yes, but that's always a possibility.

could the users connection be the cause of the disconnects? Yes, but that's always a possibility.

Could the disconnects be related to traffic increase? No. As said before, AC & RRE have different servers.

There will be no standings correction.

Messages In This Thread
Server connection problems - by Marek Vons - 02-28-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Server connection problems - by simracingsystem - 03-01-2018, 10:40 AM
RE: Server connection problems - by Marek Vons - 03-01-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Server connection problems - by Alex Leif - 03-04-2018, 07:31 AM