Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server connection problems
I just got disconnected from the GT3 race server and I see that last days there seems to be worse server connection quality. It sure wasnt problem with my connection, it didnt drop, because I stayed with my friends on teamspeak, and I never had trouble with SRS connection to the servers, it never dropped before. Well, I could be fighting for a win in that race and also for the championship, but there it goes, it affected the whole championship tonight... also, I will get dropped to 20+ position in the race what will cost me some rating and there is no way how we can get it back (remove me from the race results or something) when something like this happens . Btw after that, I connected back to the server, made 2 laps and it disconnected me again, only me

I also see, last days, since you added RRE, there is too much traffic on the website and it cant handle that many people, I hope you know about it and you are trying to solve it. Last days I also saw some other people who got randomly disconnected from the server, happened today, yesterday and 2 days ago too...

Also, the results from all the races are getting in too late after the races, thats probably because all the SRS servers cant handle that much traffic
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
Server connection problems - by Marek Vons - 02-28-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Server connection problems - by Marek Vons - 03-01-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Server connection problems - by Alex Leif - 03-04-2018, 07:31 AM