Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA just got the #7 spot in the world !!!
(02-09-2018, 07:43 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  

Congratualations GrandPappy !    and congrats to your son and his wife on the baby and the win..it's a WIN-WIN-WIN situation !!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin   except for the wheel, hope you get that fixed soon.
Well, thank you VERY much!  Smile 

Hopefully another road racer will be added to the family.

My oldest son, Jerry, just bought a sim rig.  As soon as he gets the hang of it, I'm sure he'll racing on SRS too!

I wonder how many Father and Son teams there are on SRS.

(02-09-2018, 08:29 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Purchase Thrustmaster T300RS, sell G27 on ebay for ~200 bucks, never look back. Except to see everyone chasing you on the circuit, of course!

Thanks for the good advice.  Hopefully, I can use the NEW G27 to help me diagnosis and repair the one that I have now ... THEN I'll sell both of them on Ebay and hopefully buy something good to replace them.

The frustrating part is ... this has happened before about a year ago, and I fixed it ... BUT ... I simply cannot remember what the fault turned out to be or what the cure was.

This getting old is for the birds, but it does beat the alternative I guess.  Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: USA just got the #7 spot in the world !!! - by Ted Duncan - 02-09-2018, 09:14 PM