Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi fellow simracers
(02-08-2018, 11:21 PM)Jaap Wagenvoort Wrote:  Hi Bram - nice to see you and share the track for the first time with you this evening!

Welcome to SRS! Are you really building your own wheel and load cell brake :O

PS: I'm 37 and started out with the Crammond sims, too (GP1 in my case, but then also GP2, GP3 and GP4 Big Grin)

Hi Jaap, nice to race against youSmile. The first couple laps where good! My main problem with the races at present is too keep my nerves under control. Racing against AI or hotlapping is fine. But when it really counts I become so nervous that I make way too many mistakes. I should be able to run 10-20 laps between 1:23.8 and 1:24.2 (F3 at Donington) with perhaps a couple quicker ones. But today I got into the 1:25, which normally never happens. I hope to improve on this, we will see.

After I lost some time, something really strange happened. The game lagged big time and next thing I know my rear wing was damaged/red (and I got an incident point). Had a look at the replay and many strange things happened, many cars off track, cars through the air and one hitting me after going through a concrete barrier.

Anyway, I finished my G25 pedals load cell mod last weekend. The brake input is now measured by a 20 kg load cell. I reduced the stroke of the pedal by using a 3 cm rubber bus and added some preload to the spring. I quit like it I think, my fastest times in F3 are with this brake. But I only have been racing F3 1-2 weeks now.

Messages In This Thread
Hi fellow simracers - by Bram Harmsen - 01-31-2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Hi fellow simracers - by simracingsystem - 01-31-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Hi fellow simracers - by Jaap Wagenvoort - 02-08-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Hi fellow simracers - by Bram Harmsen - 02-08-2018, 11:50 PM