Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should SRS save replays for each race (including all splits, if applicable)?
Well, forgot to say that I was gonna get CM anyways... Just hustling right now to get all my old stuff reinstalled. Never against anything that is better ofcourse...

Regardless of which UI, I think the server/admin themselves need to have a copy of any race replay? I don't really know if that makes sense, that's tons of terabytes (in the long run) to be saved. I listen to myself now and feel like I am asking too much if I force that issue here. I really think AC themselves should improve the replay option on their SIM. Which is only possible if I wear a mask over my name and ask this in the AC forums and force the issue there, and have people agree with me.

In iRacing, you can view replays anytime you stop, regardless if you are practicing alone, on a private or public server, live broadcast or not. But that's not SRS problem. Like I said, should be in the AC forums...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should SRS save replays for each race (including all splits, if applicable)? - by Neil de Guzman - 01-27-2018, 10:05 PM