Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
More races at night!
Hi,

I will try to adress all the questions here.

We still need to test a lot of things.
I know what you're thinking "if they have been testing this for months, why do they need to do more tests?"

Even though we have been doing tests for a few months there is always something new and unexpected.

We will do weekend tests. The system was designed to run 24/7 with races every hour or half an hour, so the tests will run that way. There are four cycles of 6 hours (4 x 6 = 24 hours) that try to give users across the globe the same races at the same local time.
Since we support GSCE, rFactor 2, rFactor and Arca we will test them as much as we can, but yes, most likely some sims won't be used.

Every race you do here, will affect your rating, official and non official. I reduced to 5 the minimum number of drivers required so that a race will count as official, meaning will score points for the championship.

I 'll also remove the automatic suspensions for those who register on a session and don't show up. It's tested, the only problem is that it worked too well and at this stage is better not to use it.

As for final decisions regarding number of sims, series, race lengths etc.. nothing is closed, and will be focused on users feedback.

From now on, details for the next races will always be updated on the "Race" page.

Messages In This Thread
More races at night! - by Gabriel Pereira - 02-07-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: More races at night! - by Herbert Wirl - 02-07-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: More races at night! - by Glenn Bonnet - 02-09-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: More races at night! - by Herbert Wirl - 02-09-2016, 10:10 AM
RE: More races at night! - by simracingsystem - 02-09-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: More races at night! - by wayne whitmore - 02-12-2016, 08:59 AM
RE: More races at night! - by simracingsystem - 02-12-2016, 10:10 AM
RE: More races at night! - by Herbert Wirl - 02-12-2016, 11:31 AM