Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginetta Super Cup Mod update
Nothing to apologize Shaun - great update - now we can see when people brake in front of us ;-)

It really is only that all of us have to learn to check for latest versions before entering any event and be prepared with the correct download on their hard drive, ready to reinstall should there be any mismatch.

For this reason I made it a habit (point on my checklist actually) to quickly check which version of a track / car SRS is using when I sign up.
I also make sure that I have always the current version and one version older of the mod in my download folder.
With Content Manager it is as quick as a few mouse clicks to simply swap one mod version for another in case of a mismatch.

One thing that could be a little nicer would be if directly on the event screen AFTER signup would be again stated the version of used mods with a link. Currently you have to do this check BEFORE signup or leaving Assetto Corsa and check manually in your web browser. This surely is a reason why so many people fell for this issue this week.

It would also help if the download link would not link to the main download page of the mod but to the version tab of the mod download page @ racedepartment - again a little easier to see for people that there are actually different versions of a mod ;-)

Messages In This Thread
Ginetta Super Cup Mod update - by simracingsystem - 11-24-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Ginetta Super Cup Mod update - by Dirk Steffen - 11-25-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Ginetta Super Cup Mod update - by Marek Vons - 12-06-2017, 11:42 PM