Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT2 America Series Sebring Lap 2:00.4 and Set up
(11-07-2017, 03:51 PM)Bryce Evans Wrote:  Have you tried the Ferrari or BMW? Or is the Vette always going to produce the faster lap times?

I don't know the answer to that question... LOL

What happened was I was to choose between 3 cars on the first week, I tried all three and find that this car feels a lot better than the other two. The Ferrari was awesome when it comes to sound and looks, it's very good in terms of driving pleasure. I mean, the rock star feeling and race car sounds. I really like it! But I find it too hard to tame when it comes to inducing mini slides or trail braking. When I try to steer with a slide, it just wants to go all the way. I mean to the wall! LOL But if you wanna know what I think, I think the Ferrari has the most potential of all three. But it's going to need a kickass driver which I am not.

The BMW in my opinion is a lackluster in almost every aspect. It doesn't want to turn, feels heavy and old. The latter is also true in the cosmetic part. That's all I can say. There are people who like it I know, and everyone has the right to pick a car that they are comfortable driving. 

This car(Vette) is a compromise between the two, and most of the time, a compromise is your best bet in almost any situation.

What I wanted to happen is for this time slot to be populated. So I started to share my set ups, and videos. If I am young and single, I will drive all three and give everyone a fair fighting chance. Sadly, my time is very limited and this is all I can do for this timeslot, not this series in particular, but whatever car comes by this timeslot...

I wish the next series that comes here will use only one car. A spec cup or something... so it will be easier to provide set ups for everyone and hopefully bring in more drivers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GT2 America Series Sebring Lap 2:00.4 and Set up - by Neil de Guzman - 11-09-2017, 01:08 AM