Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VR - GamerMuscle Lotus 3 Eleven FINAL @Silverstone GP ( Week 6)
Oh yea this race was pretty good. I noticed a lot of people (including you after having watched you the last 2 laps) were braking a tiny bit early into brooklands. I knew that would be a safe place to pass. Also It is rather undesirable to take a late apex on that corner seeing as how there is not a long strait after. Early apex is therefore the faster line. When I lost it at the chicane I really had no intention to pass since he defended the inside line, rather I wanted to put pressure on the guy in hopes he would drive too slow through the following corners and maybe give me a run on the following strait. I started braking exactly at the same place I had every lap, but I did not realize how narrow the track was right before there since I had never made that exact move on a car before. My right wheels barely touched the grass before the curb causing a brief lockup and it was lost from there Sad

Anyway fun race. I always like to see other people's perspective on my races!

Messages In This Thread
RE: VR - Sim Racing System - GamerMuscle Lotus 3 Eleven FINAL @Silverstone GP ( Week 6) - by Chris Severt - 10-11-2017, 06:56 PM