Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st ACC GT3 Misano Race -wasnt what I expected!
Just completed the ACC race with the GT3 2018 pack. I bought ACC but never really used it up to now. I spent the day trying different cars and setting ACC up to my liking on the Misano track using standard setups and wow this game has got good but I am so far off the pace - oh well more practicing.
The race started at night so that was a surprise and the track must have been cold as it was tough to stay on the track was slippery as hell and the braking distances were much longer and cornering slower! Caught most of us out. The night race was a server set up error and the SRS devs immediately after the race apologised! Wow that was cool, thanks SRS but I really enjoyed it in the end I just would like to know next time  Smile
Some comments:
5 people joined our race from 7 that subscribed so not bad for the first one in US time. 
The app is easy to use and easy to register so no issues there.
You have to choose the car you want in ACC before you join the race from ACC and use the proper car number as displayed in ACC (well that's what I did and it worked)
Looking forward to doing more of these great ACC races.........

Messages In This Thread
1st ACC GT3 Misano Race -wasnt what I expected! - by Martin Warmington - 12-21-2020, 04:20 AM