Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay or go
hiya
  • try to adjust your offline track condition and assist to match with online condition and allowed assist.
    assist:
    ABS: factory
    TC : factory

just in case, factory assist mean if the real car had one of thoose assist you can enable it in game, but if not then you cant.
    so for porsche you cant use ABS and for fiesta you cant use TC and ABS.
    track condition:
    ambient temp: 21C to 22C
    road temp: 27C to 28C
    grip level: P&Q 95 (improve to 99 or 100 with time) R 100

• 200 tyre wear and 170 fuel consumption is to emulate endurance racing (1hour) where mandatory pit stop is enabled, so with high tyre wear and fuel consumption you have reason to enter the pit. 
    in the past it only apply to daily 1hour race (now only on the weekend). so i kinda understand if you ask "why" it still applied for 20 min race , but for some people it could be a good warmup for an actual 1 hour race.

• yeah, brands hatch penalty is kinda BS  Big Grin and for monza brake early is best way to avoid penalty.
im still slow now but looking back when i first joining 1 year ago the difference between now and then is huge.
racing with aliens like Alexander Persil, Riley Gallardo, Walter Toro, Matteo Venuti <<[list of aliens that i really respect btw] made me improve from being backmarker to become midfield. i dont set my target too high, so finish inside top 10 already felt like a win for me, and most importantly i had fun.

Messages In This Thread
Stay or go - by Roelof van der Zee - 08-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Stay or go - by Alexander Persil - 08-10-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Stay or go - by Handy Hanafiah - 08-11-2022, 03:06 AM
RE: Stay or go - by Roelof van der Zee - 08-11-2022, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay or go - by Ilmari Ylitalo - 08-11-2022, 06:40 AM
RE: Stay or go - by Ilmari Ylitalo - 08-11-2022, 08:11 AM