Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody intrested in collaborating for an Assetto Corsa mod?
(12-30-2021, 04:50 PM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  Hi there, are you using blender? I made some (ugly)  tracks with RTB and I'm trying to get confident with Blender, but for now I can't say I can help. I'd love to get the knowledge to create a track.
What you have in mind? Fictional or real ciricuit?
Yes, I'm using blender, it's a little more effort than RTB but the results are quite good, if you know some tricks (I personally gained my knowledge by watching youtube videos and doing a lot of trial and error).

I'm open to both fictional or real tracks. (though I prefer fictional tracks, since they involve more creative work)

For a lack of other people I haven't started the project yet, because I would prefer to have some sort of group brainstorming about which track to do rather picking one myself and "enforcing" my vision since that'd be missing the point of working as a team.
So you might still be able to contribute at project start if you feel confident enough with blender by then (also, I could help you out a little with the Asssetto Corsa specfic stuff if you know like the basics of blender).
I can't really tell you when the project will be started (I'd like to work at least in a group of 3) since there currently is not really much intrest in it. But I'm willing to wait until the time is right to tackle such a project.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody intrested in collaborating for an Assett Corsa mod? - by Florian Wolfsgruber - 12-30-2021, 08:09 PM