Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
1 - Don't write with caps
2 - if the button is not showing, it was extracted the wrong way. 7zip is free and is a good software to compress/extract
www.7-zip.org/download.html

full path should be like this
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs

3 - Delete you launcherdata folder on mydocs/assetto corsa
hi can anyone help me with this app its not working for me i put it in the app folder it shows up in the menu i enable it and nothink happens ??
delete what you have extracted.
extract the zip file to AC root Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa and check if the folder srs is in here:

Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\
Why don't you make a YouTube video for us dummies who cant figure this out
what went wrong Doug?
I get lost on windows 10 . I got it to work thanks
(05-03-2016, 04:04 AM)Carlos L Colón Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 12:39 AM)Marc-Antoine Thibault Wrote:  doesnt work for me Sad

The contents of the zip file need to be extracted to your AC root folder. If you use Steam it should look something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\

In there you will drop a folder called launcher with a whole bunch of folders and files inside it.

After the files are installed, start AC, go to Options, General, and activate the SRS app in the UI Modules section.

do we just drag and drop? i have the 3 folders but they are already open, ive opened up the steam folders and im assuming you just drag and drop them in there?

will it over write the existing folders there?
you need to drop the content, apps and launcher folders at Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\
yes, they do already exist there.
Hi all i droped the folders and activated the SRS app in the UI Modules section. I can register but i cant join thee server because i cant see a join button. Why cant i see the join button ?
Screenshots of what you see and when you see it? I've had problems when a race I've registered for switches over at the 3 minute mark for me to join and when it refreshes I can't actually hit the Join button right then. I have to refresh the page in the app (I use Content Manager for a launcher, so doing this is easy... just hit the Single tab for offline play, then go right back to Live to show the page). At that point the Join button appears and is clickable.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz