Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
(04-03-2019, 09:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  what is the path to the srs app folder?

if it's not
...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs

you have done it the wrong way.

That is exactly how I have it but nothing shows up under the Ui mods when I open AS
Thanks
Doesn't work for me, I did everything as descripted but when I go to UI modules the app just doesn't appear
please post the path to the SRS app that you downloaded

...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\...
(07-01-2019, 01:09 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  please post the path to the SRS app that you downloaded

...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\...

Here it is 
G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules
full path please
That's just one folder from the zip... did you extract all three folders from the zip directly onto your assettocorsa directory? You'll need all of them installed for the app to work as intended.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(07-03-2019, 12:38 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  That's just one folder from the zip... did you extract all three folders from the zip directly onto your assettocorsa directory? You'll need all of them installed for the app to work as intended.

I extracted all of them right into the assetto corsa directory

(07-03-2019, 12:34 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  full path please

For the launcher:
G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs

For the icons:
G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\gui\icons

For the app:
G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\SRSskin

I don't know if that means something but I have other 3 apps in the folder phyton, they are chat, gMeter and system
does not work for me, all I get is the srs skin
zip package does not contain main srs app, only srs skin, plx fix it so I can join after reinstalling my AC Smile