Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
AMAIZING!!!!!
I came looking for copper and found gold

See you on track
hi there guys being new to simracingsystem. im strugg;ing to install the skin app. i tryd to follow the instructions but fpr some reason dosent seem to work for me. could anyone be so kind as to typr a step by step guide please it would be appreciatede. eg were do i put the folder once ive extracted it any help or info would be greatley appreciated. as i find the instructions above not very clear thanks ian
[i]Best wishes see you on track Ian.[/i]
Ian, did you checked the instructions on the first post?

(08-04-2017, 09:25 PM)Ian Wigan Wrote:  hi there guys being new to simracingsystem. im strugg;ing to install the skin app. i tryd to follow the instructions but fpr some reason dosent seem to work for me. could anyone be so kind as to typr a step by step guide please it would be appreciatede. eg were do i put the folder once ive extracted it any help or info would be greatley appreciated. as i find the instructions above not very clear thanks ian
(08-04-2017, 10:36 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Ian, did you checked the instructions on the first post?

(08-04-2017, 09:25 PM)Ian Wigan Wrote:  hi there guys being new to simracingsystem. im strugg;ing to install the skin app. i tryd to follow the instructions but fpr some reason dosent seem to work for me. could anyone be so kind as to typr a step by step guide please it would be appreciatede. eg were do i put the folder once ive extracted it any help or info would be greatley appreciated. as i find the instructions above not very clear thanks ian

hi yes i did but dont quite understand i renamed the folder ian wigan etc but not sure from there on thank you for the prompt reply. sorry didnt get back to you sooner.
Did you managed to activate the app inside AC?
Skin folder should be ian_wigan.
so i dont put the app into the app folder instead i go to skin folder in ac ? thanks for quick reply
One thing is the app. You need to extract to AC root just like you did with the srs main app and activate the same way.
Once you do this, every time you enter a srs server the app will see if there are custom skins to download and tells you the result.

Now, if you want to use your skins, you will have to rename the skins folder from skinA to ian_wigan and select that skin when you choose the car.

That's it
(08-05-2017, 06:46 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  One thing is the app. You need to extract to AC root just like you did with the srs main app and activate the same way.
Once you do this, every time you enter a srs server the app will see if there are custom skins to download and tells you the result.

Now, if you want to use your skins, you will have to rename the skins folder from skinA to ian_wigan and select that skin when you choose the car.

That's it

thankyou for the help by the skina folder you mean the folder namend skins thats with the app
no, every car is located at

steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa\content\cars

now every car has skins
steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa\content\cars\skins

your skin should be
steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa\content\cars\skins\ian_wigan
Sounds silly but are you able to advertise this a bit more? Maybe put some information about it on the page after you've joined but waiting on the countdown? I didnt know it existed till a few days ago and think it would be amazing if more people used it. Its such a nice experience racing amongst other other skins.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing