Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
DTX3 compression instead of DTX5 should do it.
(06-05-2017, 08:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  DTX3 compression instead of DTX5 should do it.

Thanks for the advice mate. I will look in to it!
My skin uploaded successfully yesterday in the Formula Hybrid 2017 session... yet on the YouTube broadcast it shows just the base white without my skin. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
(06-06-2017, 01:43 PM)Joe Blow Wrote:  My skin uploaded successfully yesterday in the Formula Hybrid 2017 session... yet on the YouTube broadcast it shows just the base white without my skin.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe SRSTV don´t have the app installed or didn´t restart Assetto once downloaded your skin.
I uploaded my skin too in a Tatus race, another driver had a custom skin and I saw it, but in youtube they are not shown.
there was a problem with the app on SRSTV. fixed now
Bug 
Hi again!
Yesterday in the Mx-5 Cup on fast Modena circuit a friend of mine and me tried the app with our personal skins.
The app uploaded my skin and downloaded my mate's skin sucessfully when I was on the race server. We left and reentered the server to see if it worked, but the problem appeared when we noticed that we saw our cars on plain white.
When the race finished, we took a look at "skins" folder, all the customiced .dds files of each one was there, like helmet and crew stuff, but the "Skin_00.dds" file was the only missing.
We don't know if something wrong happened or if we did something wrong when edited the skins.
The folders were named as our nicknames and the whole folder don't exceed the 10 Mb's maximum size.
Hope if someone can help us.
Thanks and regards!
Hi there

I'm having the same problem as Eduardo. Skins appear to be uploaded and downloaded successfully according to the app, yet after I restart the cars appear white. At the end of the race, checking the skin files I have the same file missing "Skins_00.dds". Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much!
M.F.
It happens to me too, but one time it downloaded the skin correctly.
Same issue here. Some DDS file for opponent skins are missing, and I can't see my skin on stream so I suppose the upload failed too.
Feel free to contact me if you need additional details to debug.
There was server swap recently, you should delete all your downloaded custom skins