Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASR Williams Fw14 & Ferrari 643 have been updated [Assetto Corsa]
ASR Williams Fw14 has been updated to V1.32
ASR Ferrari 643 has been updated to V2.31
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164
(11-25-2019, 11:01 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  ASR Williams Fw14 has been updated to V1.32
ASR Ferrari 643 has been updated to V2.31
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164

Hi.

I'm running on this old F1 championship and i'm at this moment tied in second place in the championship and and was having fun, even if in some races people were crashing into me.
Although i saw some people complaining about SRS changing mods versions mid season, which i agree, i decided not to complain, since i wasn't driving that car ( Williams FW14 ).
Now i saw that also the car i am driving ( Ferrari 643 ), was also updated mid season.

Although I've already start doing my Donington Park GP car setup with the car version we've started racing in this championship, i've decided to download the new version of the ferrari 643 and try it out.
This does not feel like an "update", this version is completely different from the one we all start racing in championship and it really is pretty much undrivable. It really feels like a all different car and to be honest, it feels like a "cheap" f1 Mod. I've tried the default setup, my setup...and it is really hard to keep the car on track even just for one lap. The car bottoms out all the time. I even tried to use max front suspension height and it's the same thing, the car still bottoms out and you lose all steering, that now for some reason is a lot more sensible. This mod version just feels "weird"...something isn't right.

The next track was going to be tricky enough with the "old" version, but at least it was drivable. With this new version, it's really hard to even stay on tarmac.
I would really like if we could keep the same ferrari 643 version that we started the championship with.

I really advice and ask politely to who ever makes the car mods choices and updates decisions, to just go out on track and try out this new version on Donington Park GP, and after that, make the final decision about which version to run till the end of the championship. The advice extends to all the championship ferrari 643 drivers...go out on track and try this new version. I would like to ear your feedback.
All mods are updated to the latest version(when the timing suits SRS) and the updates are announced here on the forum.
That is how it has always been working and it won't change.