Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Raceroom Series starting July 15!
We are delighted to announce the new series for Raceroom, starting July 15!
This is all? i undertad, not to much player play now. But i think is not to much.
Oh, I'm quite surprised to not seeing WTRC'19 in the selection, if others enjoy the new handling of those cars as much as I do, no doubt that this series would attracted people in, may be scheduled for next series?
Apart from the WTCC all the others are an hour too early for me.
its a shame the amount got cut down a bit but i can understand it, hopefully this fills the servers a bit more.
isnt wtcc 17-19 about the same performance wise, even if 19 have a bit new handling, if so could have just thrown them in to the same race then.
WTCC 2016/2017 are much faster than WTCR 2018 or 2019.
They are the fastest FWD of Raceroom.
WTCR 2019 would be nice (with fixed setup) even if it were one race a week.
Perhaps next SRS series, at the same time of the official WTCR 2019 competition.
(07-14-2019, 02:11 PM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  isnt  wtcc 17-19 about the same performance wise, even if 19 have a bit new handling, if so could have just thrown them in to the same race then.

WTCR'19 is a very different beast to drive than '18, muuuch better handling imo, they improved physics based on new data, '18 should benefit form those improvements later on if I'm not mistaken.
Hopefully less races is caused by summertime and not by SRS quitting R3E. Lack of 1hour races hurts too, though again, not many people filling those.

Thanks for the GTO though I will not be able to attend this week >Sad
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin
I just started racing at the beginning of june, so pretty new here. I really enjoyed the daily GTR3 at 19:00 GMT. I think this was one of the most popular categories and schedule. I'm sorry to see that go, but understand that at some point things have to change. I will try to have a go with the front wheel wtcc cars, as that's the one scheduled at 19:00 GMT.
FWD cars are really underrated imo, lots of fun.