Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
checksum blablabla
hello again!!! Angel

i was registered for race in SRS/AC and then: "checksum failed you have been kicked out of the race"....worked yesterday ...but today not!!! why? Dodgy

no changes in config's or any PC setup's. same machine as yesterday.? Dodgy 

thanks Smile
checksum mismatch means you have wrong mod (car, track or both) version.
yesterday doesn't tell much, was it the same combo? if it was, you have problem with your install and should do an integrity check.
(06-12-2019, 06:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  checksum mismatch means you have wrong mod (car, track or both) version.
yesterday doesn't tell much, was it the same combo? if it was, you have problem with your install and should do an integrity check.

Can it be checked upfront?
I want to join the Aussiestig races and had twice a checksum issue. I downloaded the BMW mini and it worked for the first two races. Today the circuit is a standard track from AC, I believe, Nurburgring Sprint. So it has to be the car.
I am downloading it again, to install it again, but still it is weird.
same version as last week
Tried to connect to AussieStig racing for another week. Again a checksum error. I have uninstalled the mini. Downloaded again and installed it. Offline it works fine.
Last sunday I tried another series and that went fine. It was Porsche GT3 cup on Austria A1 ring.
Are there other things I have to look at? Started SRS from AC directly and from content manager. Both fail. Could it be with the shaders or something?
Mini was updated to 1.4 this week

Shaders do stop some tracks from working with srs.
First thing to uninstall when i have connection issues.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Update to the latest untested version (104?) of the shaders patch and it seems to overcome any "Race Cancelled" errors that crop up. But yeah, checksum means you have something installed incorrectly and/or outdatedly.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Hi guys,
I am quite new to SRS and I must say that I love it! (member since dec 2018 first race june 2020). But now (after about 25 races and 550 points) I get this checksum sh**. A few days ago when I wanted to join a race I got it the first time, I downloaded the necessary content about half an hour before the race. So changed content shouldnt be the issue. Offline everything works good.
Then today I tried to connect to the last F40 race and again I got this checksum error (different car AND different track). 
To get third overall I "trained" more than an hour in order to attack 3rd place overall, which is quite a lot of time effort for me (kids, wife, 3 jobs, unfinished house...), 10 minutes of "training" must be enough ;-). Anyway...

"Update to the latest untested version (104?) of the shaders patch and it seems to overcome any "Race Cancelled" errors that crop up."
What does this mean and where can I find it? Does this help actually?
I installed this content manager and donated a few bucks... but when I have a few minutes I rather race then setup this thing... would this tool help in this regard (keep everything to the needed spec)
thanks in advance guys.
BR
Florian
Content Manager doesn't solve any glitches, it only creates them.
That sucks, Florian. Watkins Glen track got an update couple of weeks ago to 1.1 version on Race Department and SRS followed. I also forgot about it and got a mismatch when joining, so I just installed the new track quickly and rejoined fine. I think Luis had the same issue. I suspect this is the only problem that people had, not the shaders patch.

https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=8748