Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut or Skill?
Anyone know why the fastest lap at Donington on the Caterham Academy series is 20 seconds faster than the next best time? How is this possible? If it's not any funny business, I'd like to genuinely know how to go that fast around DP.
cut track on schicane after long straight instead to left he turn right and straight to finish line like shorter version of track, didn wait for driver who was before him before this cheat
(05-12-2019, 12:11 PM)Alexander Fennell Wrote:  Anyone know why the fastest lap at Donington on the Caterham Academy series is 20 seconds faster than the next best time? How is this possible? If it's not any funny business, I'd like to genuinely know how to go that fast around DP.

track glitch lets it happen, penalties are not precise at this track, i tested it myself but waited for other drivers to pass
Everybody drives GP, while record holder drives National *taps temple* Big Grin
we all watched the replays. He did it twice I think. I don't think anybody bothered to report it.
no one seems to be bothered.had same problem last year,trake moder sed he had fixed it ,but been updated since