Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting February 25th!
SF Lambo is great!! hopefully I can fully participate this season
Wait why a gap on the Dallara between 19.00 and 0.00 gmt? 21.00gmt would be the best for us european drivers that have a job during the day and need a sleep at night....
Totally new to Simracing, and impressed by this automated service. That said, I'm sure there is a lot of work behind the scenes. Not sure where AC would be without SRS ?
Cheers to be people behind this. Outstanding work!
It truly is impressive isn't it, Assetto Corsa lives through SRS!

Legend has it that it is pretty much run by one man, some say that he once killed a giraffe with just his feet and that he has a black belt in paper maché...all we know is he's called Henrique...
(02-27-2019, 09:24 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  It truly is impressive isn't it, Assetto Corsa lives through SRS!

Legend has it that it is pretty much run by one man, some say that he once killed a giraffe with just his feet and that he has a black belt in paper maché...all we know is he's called Henrique...
Hahaha
Oh mates, I don’t know what I was doing wasting my time in AC’s offline mode, iRacing and PC2. Obrigado SRS!!!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
What about new series? I am so excited!
(04-05-2019, 03:22 PM)Sunday, cu at the races.Roberto López Santamaría Wrote:  What about new series? I am so excited!
(04-05-2019, 03:22 PM)Roberto López Santamaría Wrote:  What about new series? I am so excited!

Usually announced on a Saturday so probably will find out tomorrow! 

Fingers crossed for lots of high power low aero old cars Smile

Is it too soon to wish for the YELLOWBIRD to return?! Lol
(04-05-2019, 04:58 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  
(04-05-2019, 03:22 PM)Roberto López Santamaría Wrote:  What about new series? I am so excited!

Usually announced on a Saturday so probably will find out tomorrow! 

Fingers crossed for lots of high power low aero old cars Smile

Is it too soon to wish for the YELLOWBIRD to return?! Lol

Kinda new to SRS
How often do the car selection get recycled? I love the dallara F317, would I see another series with this car soon? Or months?