Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about invalid setup
Ok guys, participated in the C6R 60 minutes race at Nurbergring Sunday evening. Got P2 after qual, then I did fill up the tank With fuel.
55 litre on the car, and 45 litre ready in the pit. Then I get Invalid setup???? Are there any rules for how much fuel you can use?
I ended up starting from the pit, With the Controls locked for 8 Seconds after start. Imagine P2 after qual, and suddenly you are number 24.....
Well, does anybody knowes the rules for fuel. I dont want to experience this again.

Erik
Your suspension was too low. Some cars have minimum ride heights just like their real life versions do to meet things like GT3 regulation's etc.

Your car was not too low in light weight quali fuel. But when you poured the weight in the car sat too low and so was illegal.
(09-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  Ok guys, participated in the C6R 60 minutes race at Nurbergring Sunday evening. Got P2 after qual, then I did fill up the tank With fuel.
55 litre on the car, and 45 litre ready in the pit. Then I get Invalid setup???? Are there any rules for how much fuel you can use?
I ended up starting from the pit, With the Controls locked for 8 Seconds after start. Imagine P2 after qual, and suddenly you are number 24.....
Well, does anybody knowes the rules for fuel. I dont want to experience this again.

Erik

yep just raise the ride height and good to go
Yep when doing your setup do it on a full tank to make sure your not too low.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
OK, that makes sence. Tanx a lot :-)

Erik
Always keep an eye on that status panel to the right of the setup screen... Gives you actual information unlike the sliders, that's where you'll see the ride height limit and whether you've dropped below it or not.