Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
(08-22-2017, 07:50 PM)Andrés Fernández Wrote:  I'm also waiting for the oval servers.  Angel
Tongue

And road server mate!  Smile Well, i hope that it will be soon, this system is a fantastic idea and it helps so much rf2, there isn't servers with races..
When will be available again?
Good Morning, I see that there are some Rfactor 2 races scheduled. 
I would love to register but I cannot find the updated app for RF2.
Where can I find it? or what is the process to participate in those races?

Thanks a lot, 
Jairo.
As I understand it the rF2 races this week are closed testing, and not available to all. It shouldn't be long before we can all download the required app though. SRS will let us know I'm sure Smile
Thanks for the heads up Bem. I am so excited about the oval races!
SRS RFACTOR 2 APP UPDATED TO V1.4.
Please check the first post.
(11-27-2017, 12:41 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  SRS RFACTOR 2 APP UPDATED TO V1.4.
Please check the first post.
Is this now live for everyone? I looked in the race series to see what kind of times people were running and didn't any race results...
started today
(11-27-2017, 04:53 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  started today

Any plans to run a special endurance events? As teams, day/night cycle and driver swaps are suppored
from what i figured out so far this app is not very user friendly like in assetto...you need to start the app before even launching rf2 ..
I have not tried pressing join button..but once I do..i assume then start RF2 launcher..is there then a signal like in AC to let us know when to join , or we go
straight to the server. oh, I think understand now..not like AC where you can be in the game..register for race in the game..be driving/practicing and a audio
tone lets us know when to join , in RF2 you can not be in launcher{in game} to join..correct? Not very good documentation explaining anything yet , and will this be changed so it works much like AC once the new UI is
released for RF2?